Min : 2 pax
Dur : 7 hour
Start : 0900 daily
Tour Service : Non – private
Meals : Drinking water, lunch, refreshment at water village
Price : $135 (adult) $95 (child)
* private tour are upon request
** As of solo traveler, the charge of the tour is double from the price stated (price of 2 pax). For further queries, please contact us
- Pick up
- Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque – Photostop
- Istana Nurul Iman – Photostop
- Royal Regalia Museum
- Buffet lunch
- Water Village Culture & Tourism Gallery
- Boatride to water village + local house visit (light refreshment)
- Wildlife spotting at Mangrove forest (Proboscis Monkey)
- Return back to pier
- Drop off
Tour includes :
Trained English/Malay speaking guide, land & water transport (pick up return transfer), lifejacket, lunch, light refreshment, water for drinking.
Tour excludes :
Travel Insurance, Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”)
- Bring sunblock, hat/cap and sunglasses as you may expose to hot and humid climate.
- Mosque will be closed for internal visit on Thursday & Friday
- No photography allowed inside mosque & museums (only at specific area are allowed).
- Female and male visitor wearing short must wear robe (provided by mosque) before entering the mosque.
- Footwear must be removed before entering mosque and galleries.
- Visitors should dress modestly (non-provocative). Comfortable clothing for hot weather is acceptable.
- Advice to wear socks inside Royal Regalia museum as the marble flooring may be cold.