Tour Code: BT/RFAE
Min : 2 pax
** As of solo traveler, the charge of the tour is double from the price stated (price of 2 pax). For further queries, please contact us.
Dur : 3 days 2 night
Start : 1200 daily
Tour Service : Non – private
Meals : Drinking water, 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 2x dinner
Price : $275 adult
- Speedboat ride from BSB to Bangar Town
- Transfer to Batang Duri
- Safety briefing at Batang Duri
- Travel upstream by longboat to Ulu Temburong National Park
- Visitors check-in at eco-camp
- Free & easy
- Visit Fish Spa pedicure waterfall
- River tubing – depends on river conditions
- Shower and clean up
- Visitors can swim at the river next to eco-camp
- BBQ dinner – local delicacies
- Night walk or camp fire – optional
- Lights off & rest
- Wake up & breakfast
- Depart to Sungai Apan Tulan Waterfall
- Trekking to Waterfall no.2
- Free at own leisure
- Visit 2 Waterfalls – Kayaking
- Free & Easy – optional sunset
- Lights off and rest
- Wake up call and light morning refreshment
- wake up call start at 0500 – 0530
- Travel upstream and walk elevated walkways towards canopy tower
- Climb spiral steelcase for viewing sunrise from the canopy tower
- Descent walk to longboat
- Swim and relax activity
- Lunch – serve local dishes
- Travel downstream back to Batang Duri
- Transfer to Bangar Town
- Speedboat ride from Bangar Town to BSB
Tour includes :
Trained English/Malay speaking guide, land & water transport (return pick-up transfer), park entrance fee, 2 night accommodations at eco camp (tent+airbed) or Bamboo house, 2x morning light refreshemnt, 2x lunch, 2x dinner,free flow of coffee or tea at eco-camp, lifejacket, water bottle for drinking, disposable raincoat in case raining.
Tour excludes :
Travel Insurance, Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”).
This tour is only suitable for fit and ideal for adventurous jungle trekkers. The environment may be affected by heat, cold, rain and sun. Trail will be surrounded by towering ancient trees and undulating terrain. Guests are expected to work with some other groups set up campsite, meal preparation, carrying supplies and as required. There will be basic toilets, showers or build up facilities at campsite. Guests are expected to anticipate these basic conditions. Personal adjustment may need to be made regarding change cloth, bathing, sleeping comfort, etc. Please seek an advice from our personnel. We recommend guests to practice high level of awareness and safety. In order to save energy, guests are advice all guest to carry less than 7kgs. Your safety is our priority.
What to wear?
- Light and comfotable easy to dry clothes.
- Shorts or covered pants – easy to dry are highly recommend.
- Old sports shoes – shoes that has good grip on slippery surface.
- Cap or hat.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and insect repellent spray – recommend.
- A change of dry cloth, shorts/pant, underwear for the overnight trip.
- Swimmers and small towel for sweat.
- Extra camping gear such as sleeping bag, air pillow, hammock, etc – optional.
- Flip-flop/slippers or sandals for campsite walk.
- Backpack/rucksack, plastic bag or waterproof bag to keep essentials dry.
- Cameras, cellphone camera also can use.
- Extra powerbank in case for emergency charging use.
- Head flash light with extra battery for night walk.
- Extra small snacks for inbetween meals.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Personal first aid kit – optional.
- Medication – if required.