Tour Code: BT/RFCE 05 Rainforest Camping Experience
Min : 4 pax
Dur : 2 days 1 night
Start : 0700 daily
Tour Service : Non – private
Meals : Drinking water, 1x breakfast, 1x lunch pack 1x lunch, 1x dinner
Price : $215 adult
- Speedboat ride from BSB to Bangar Town
- Transfer to Batang Duri
- Travel upstream to eco-camp
- Light refreshment and safety briefing
- Pack-up camping gear
- Descend walk to Mutong River
- Packed lunch
- River trekking to Sg.Keching waterfall
- Set up campsite, rest and relax
- Dinner – bush cooking
- Early breakfast and pack up
- Ascend walk through hill towards Temburong River
- Travel downstream back to Batang Duri
- Transfer to Bangar Town
- Speedboat ride from Bangar Town to BSB
Tour includes :
Trained English/Malay speaking guide, land & water transport (return pick-up transfer), park entrance fee, camping gear (tent, blanket, towel, air pillow), 1x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner, lifejacket, water bottle for drinking, disposable raincoat in case raining
Tour excludes :
Travel Insurance, Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”).
This tour is only suitable for fit and ideal for adventurous jungle trekkers. The environment may be affected to heat, cold, rain and sun. If necessary, our team will further advice on the amendment of the tour programme. Trail will be surrounded by towering ancient trees and undulating terrain. Guests are expected to work with some other groups set up campsite, meal preparation, carrying supplies and as required. There will be NO toilets, showers or build up facilities at campsite. Guests are expected to anticipate these basic conditions. Personal adjustment may need to be made regarding change of clothes, bathing, sleeping comfort, etc. Please seek advice from our team. In order to save energy, guests are advice to carry less than 7 kgs. Your safety is our priority.
What to wear?
- Light and comfotable easy to dry clothes.
- Shorts or covered pants – easy to dry are highly recommend.
- Old sports shoes – shoes that has good grip on slippery surface.
- Cap or hat.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and insect repellent spray – recommend.
- A change of dry cloth, shorts/pant, underwear for the overnight trip.
- Swimmers and small towel for sweat.
- Extra camping gear such as sleeping bag, air pillow, hammock, etc – optional.
- Flip-flop/slippers or sandals for campsite walk.
- Backpack/rucksack, plastic bag or waterproof bag to keep essentials dry.
- Cameras, cellphone camera also can use.
- Extra powerbank in case for emergency charging use.
- Extra small snacks for inbetween meals.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Personal first aid kit – optional.
- Medication – if required.