BTST/2NBE– 2 NIGHT BRUNEI EXPERIENCE
- No. of pax: 15 + 1 FOC (min)
- Start: 10:00am and 5:00pm
- Duration: 3 Days 2 Night
- Service: Non-private tour
- Meals: Morning light refreshment x 1, Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1,Complementary mineral water
Day 1 (D)
Arrive at airport Visit Istana Nurul Iman – Photostop Visit SOAS mosque by night Visit Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Dinner at local restaurant Check in hotel Rest
Day 2 (B/L)
0645 am – Meet at lobby Speedboat ride from BSB to Bangar Town Light breaksfat at local restaurant Transfer to Batang Duri Safety briefing at Batang Duri Travel upstream by longboat to Ulu Temburong Visitor registration at National Park registration jetty Elevated pathways to canopy layer Descend walk to longboat Doctor fish visit for foot treatment under the mini waterfall Lunch at eco-camp Free & Easy
• Students only allow to swim at river next to eco camp by wearing lifejacket
Travel upstream to Batang Duri Transfer to Bangar Speedboat ride from Bangar to BSB Check-in hotel Night Market *Buy at own cost Free & leisure at The Mall Gadong Return to hotel Free & Easy
Day 3 (B/L)
0730 am – Meet at lobby Proceed to Royal Wharf for boatride to Water Village Boat tour to Water Village Visit local house for light refreshment Boatride past to Water Village Wildlife spotting at Mangrove Forest Return to Royal Wharf Back to Hotel (Packing and rest) Lunch at local restaurant Drop off to airport
- Trained English/Malay speaking guide
- land & water transport (return pick-up transfer)
- park entrance fee
- 2 night hotel accommodation with inclusive of breakfast
- 2x lunch
- 1x dinner
- water bottle for drinking
- disposable raincoat in case raining.
- Air ticket
- Air taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”)
- Any personal grocer item
What to wear?
- Light and comfortable easy to dry clothes.
- Shorts or covered pants – easy to dry are highly recommended.
- Old sports shoes – shoes that has good grip on slippery surface.
- Cap or hat.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and insect repellent spray – recommended.
- A change of dry cloth, shorts/pant, underwear for the overnight trip.
- Swimmers and small towel – for sweat.
- Flip-flop/slippers or sandals for waterfall visit.
- Backpack/rucksack, plastic bag or waterproof bag to keep essentials dry.
- Cameras, cellphone camera also can use.
- Extra powerbank in case for emergency charging use.
- Head flash light with extra battery for night walk.
- Extra small snacks for in between meals.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Personal first aid kit – optional.
- Medication – if required