Tour Code: BT/TLOV
Min : 4 pax
Dur : 2 days 1 night
Start : 1000 daily
Tour Service : Non – private
Meals : Drinking water, 1x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner
Price : $150 adult $105 child
* private tour are upon request
- Speedboat ride from BSB to Bangar Town
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to Bukit Patoi forest reserve
- Longhouse check-in and meet and greet by the local people
- Shower and clean up
- Dinner – local delicacies
- Night activity conduct by local residents
- Lights off
- Wake up call
- Breakfast and free and easy activity
- Pack up and longhouse check-out
- Transfer to Bangar Town
- Speedboat ride from Bangar Town to BSB
Tour includes :
Trained English/Malay speaking guide, land & water transport (return pick-up transfer), park entrance fee, 1x morning light refreshment, 1x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner, water bottle for drinking, disposable raincoat in case raining
Tour excludes :
Travel Insurance, Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”).
Your stay at this modern longhouse will give you the opportunity to interact with the residents and experience their lifestyle ranging from food, people and culture. The accommodation is well equipped with basic amenities for a comfortable overnight sleep. Please ask local residents for custom practice.
What to wear?
- Light and comfortable easy to dry clothes.
- Shorts or covered pants – easy to dry are highly recommended.
- Old sports shoes – shoes that has good grip on slippery surface.
- Cap or hat.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and insect repellent spray – recommended.
- A change of dry cloth, shorts/pant, underwear for the overnight trip.
- Swimmers and small towel – for sweat
- Flip-flop/slippers or sandals for longhouse walk.
- Backpack/rucksack, plastic bag or waterproof bag to keep essentials dry.
- Cameras, cellphone camera also can use.
- Extra powerbank in case for emergency charging use.
- Extra small snacks for in between meals.
- Head flash light with extra battery for night walk.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Personal first aid kit – optional.
- Medication – if required.