Tour Code: BT/RFDT
Min : 2 pax
Dur : 8 hour approximately
Start : 0645 daily
Tour Service : Non – private
Meals : Drinking water, morning light refreshment, lunch
Price : $150 (adult) $105 (child)
* private tour are upon request
** As of solo traveler, the charge of the tour is double from the price stated (price of 2 pax). For further queries, please contact us.
Tour highlight –
- Speedboat ride from BSB to Bangar Town
- Light breakfast at local restaurant
- Transfer to Batang Duri
- Safety briefing at Batang Duri
- Travel upstream by longboat to Ulu Temburong National Park
- Visitors registration at National Park registration jetty
- Elevated pathways to canopy tower
- Climb spiral staircase for viewing canopy layer
- Descend walk to longboat
- Doctor fish visit for foot treatment under the soothing waterfall
- River tubing towards eco-camp - optional
- Travel downstream back to Batang Du ri
- Transfer to Bangar Town
- Speedboat ride from Bangar Town to BSB
Tour includes :
Trained English/Malay speaking guide, land & water transport (return pick-up transfer), park entrance fee, morning light refreshment, lunch, lifejacket, water bottle for drinking, disposable raincoat in case raining.
Tour excludes :
Travel Insurance, Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”)
You will stay outdoor during this trip. The environment may be affected by heat, cold, rain and sun. River tide could be high or low and depending on the recent rainfall. The tour may need adjustment upon individual/group capability. If necessary, our staffs will further advice on the amendment of the tour programme. Your safety is our priority.
What to wear?
- Light and comfortable easy to dry clothes.
- Shorts or covered pants – easy to dry are highly recommended.
- Old sports shoes – shoes that has good grip on slippery surface.
- Cap or hat.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and insect repellent spray – recommended.
- A change of dry cloth, shorts/pant, underwear for the trip home.
- Swimmers and small towel – for river tubing and sweat.
- Flip-flop/slippers or sandals for waterfall visit.
- Backpack/rucksack, plastic bag or waterproof bag to keep essentials dry.
- Cameras, cellphone camera also can use.
- Extra small snacks for in between meals.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Personal first aid kit – optional.
- Medication – if required.