BTST/BCET2N – BRUNEI CITY EDUCATIONAL TOUR 2 NIGHT
- No.of : min 12 pax
- Start: 10:00 am and 5:00am *Based on itinerary
- Service: Non-private tour
- Duration: 3 Days 2 Night
- Meals: Morning light refreshment, lunch x 2, dinner x 1, complimentary mineral water
Day 1 (D)
Arrive at airport Visit Maritime Museum Visit Malay Technology Museum Visit Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Dinner at local restaurant Check in hotel Rest
Day 2 (B/L) Seria Oiltown + Merimbun Heritage Lake
Breakfast at hotel 09:00 – Meet at lobby Proceed to Belait District (Seria Oil Town) Visit Sungai Liang Forestry Museum Passby to LNG Plant, Lumut Visit Oil and Gas Discovery Centre Billionth Barrel Lunch at local restaurant Proceed to Merimbum Heritage at Tutong District Visit Merimbun Lake Exhibition Hall Short jungle trek at Merimbun Lake Back to BSB Night Market *Buy at own cost Free & Leisure at The Mall Gadong Shopping Complex Check-in Hotel Rest
Day 3 (B/L) Water Village + Mangrove Cruise
0730 am – Meet at lobby Proceed to Royal Wharf for boatride to Water Village Boat tour to Water Village Visit local house for light refreshment Boatride past to Water Village Wildlife spotting at Mangrove Forest Return to Royal Wharf Back to Hotel (Packing and rest) Lunch at local restaurant Drop off to airport
Tour includes :
- Trained English/Malay speaking guide
- Land & water transport
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with inclusive of breakfast
- 2 x lunch
- 1 x dinner
- Light refreshment
- Water for drinking
- Entrance fee
Tour excludes :
- Air ticket
- Air taxes
- Departure taxes
- Excess baggage
- Travel Insurance
- Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”)
- Bring sunblock, hat/cap and sunglasses as you may expose to hot and humid climate.
- Mosque will be closed for internal visit on Thursday & Friday.
- No photography allowed inside mosque & museums (only at specific area are allowed).
- Female and male visitor wearing short must wear robe (provided by mosque) before entering the mosque.
- Footwear must be removed before entering mosque and galleries.
- Visitors should dress modestly (non-provocative). Comfortable clothing for hot weather is acceptable.
- Advice to wear socks inside Royal Regalia museum as the marble flooring may be cold.