BTST/RAE2N – RAINFOREST ADVENTUROUS EXPERIENCE
- No. of pax: 15 + 1 FOC (min)
- Start: 10:00am and 3:00pm *according to itinerary
- Service: Non-private tour
- Duration: 3 Days 2 Night
- Meals: Morning light refreshment x 1, lunch x2, dinner x 1
Arrive at airport Visit Maritime Museum Visit Malay Technology Museum Visit Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Visit Night Market *buy at own cost Check in hotel Rest
Day 2 (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel Check out hotel 09:00am – Meet at lobby Speedboat ride from BSB to Bangar Town Transfer to Batang Duri Safety Briefing at Batang Duri Travel upstream by longboat to Ulu Temburong National Park Check in eco-camp Lunch at eco-camp Proceed to longboat to Canopy trek Registration at National Park Registration Jetty Walk elevated pathway to canopy tower Climb spiral steel case for viewing sunset from canopy tower Descent walk to longboat Doctor Fish visit at mini waterfall Shower and clean up
• Students allow to swim near the eco-camp only by wearing lifejacket
BBQ dinner Night walk Camp fire (Ice Breaking Time) Lights off and rest
Day 3 (B/L)
Breakfast at eco-camp Activity conducted by the guide Free & Leisure *Enjoy the nature Lunch at eco-camp Packing and check out eco-camp Back to Batang Duri by longboat Return to Bangar town Speedboat ride from Bangar town to BSB Drop off at airport Tour done
- Trained English/Malay speaking guide
- Land & water transport (return pick-up transfer)
- Park entrance fee
- 1 night hotel accommodation with inclusive of breakfast
- 1 night accommodation at eco-camp (tent + airbed)
- 1x morning light refreshment
- 2x lunch
- 1x dinner
- Water bottle for drinking
- Disposable raincoat in case raining
- Air ticket
- Air taxes
- Departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Guide Tips (not obligatory, however if you have a wonderful time this is your way of saying “Thank you, I have a good time”)
- Any personal items
Your accommodation will be a semi open concept – under chalet in a tent. Power supply will be generated by electric generator which only operates from 1800 – 2100 daily. Guests can use power outlets to charge cell phones, camera or any electronic devices once the generator is operating. The environment may be affected by heat, cold rain and sun. River tide could be high or low depending on the recent rainfall. If necessary, our staffs will further advice on the amendment of the tour programme. Your safety is our priority.
What to wear?
- Light and comfortable clothes easy to dry.
- Shorts or covered pants – easy to dry are highly recommended.
- Old sports shoes – shoes that has good grip on slippery surface.
- Cap or hat.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and insect repellent spray – recommended.
- A change of dry cloth, shorts/pant, underwear for the overnight trip.
- Swimmers and small towel – for river tubing and sweat.
- Flip-flop/slippers or sandals for waterfall visit.
- Backpack/rucksack, plastic bag or waterproof bag to keep essentials dry.
- Cameras, cellphone camera also can use.
- Extra power bank in case for emergency charging use.
- Head flash light with extra battery for night walk.
- Extra small snacks for in between meals.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Personal first aid kit – optional.
- Medication – if required.